jeudi 29 septembre 2016

Dakhla Attitude.

Sometimes, I like to be alone, I enjoy the feeling of being away and isolated from things and people.
It simply gives me the chance to think about the meaning of life, am I living for myself, or to please others? What makes me happy? What are the things I wanna do before I leave? We are all going to die, but then what?
Actually, it takes time to answer these questions, it can take an entire lifetime, and even more, I need to sit goals to achieve, to see if I'm on the right path or I'm not, which is clearly not the case, yet, but that's fine, we do make mistakes, we do learn, the easiest or the hardest way, it doesn't really matter, one is just shorter than the other, I didn't realize none of them - dreams, goals etc - But that's also fine, still alive to fight for them, motivation can belp, but it isn't really enough, it needs passion, cause it lets you keep working on what you're doing. It's what defines us as human being.
What do we want to be, are we fake? Aren't we? Do we respect enough ourselves to be respected back? Do we have principles? Do we respect others ones? Are we really true to ourselves? Are we grown enough? Do we know everything? The only thing I'm sure of so far is that I do know nothing, and that I can't have it all.
If we only can stop trying to impress people, and start working on ourselves, to mind our business, who didn't try this? Can't we stop stereotyping and pointing our fingers on others? If nah, then you can only keep the middle finger.
We simply should be a better version of who we really are, cause what really matters my friend, is who we really are. At the end, as someone said, '' you know what really matters? You, you, him, her and her. That's what matters my son. ''





This photo was taken in Dakhla, and it's 25 kms away from the city

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire